The Giving Society
Our donors are a dynamic group of individuals who invest their compassion, gifts and leadership to help fulfill our mission at ELIH Foundation. They also contribute needed financial resources and time to efforts that allow them to achieve their own personal missions—to change people’s lives for the better through lifesaving medical services and support.
Our Giving Society offers many donor levels, opportunities and benefits to participants, from the Chairman’s Circle to our Young Philanthropists. Donors may make a pledge and pay over a designated time or make an immediate gift. Every dollar makes a difference. As your donations to ELIH Foundation accumulate through cumulative giving, donor recognition levels increase.
- Naming opportunities (based on giving level)
- Invitations to private social functions throughout the year
- Recognition on donor wall in lobby (based on giving level)
- A distinctive pin signifying the donor's level of generosity
Our donors are critical to the mission of ELIH Foundation and to healthcare in our community. We take every opportunity to recognize and honor them for their commitment.
- Chairman’s Circle ($1,000,000+)
- President’s Circle ($500,000-$999,000+)
- Sterling Society Club ($100,000-$499,000+)
- Wood Sisters Club ($50,000-$99,000+)
- Laura Goodale Club ($10,000-$49,000+)
- Founder Club ($500-$9,999+)
As you, a family member, or a friend consider joining the Giving Society, we are here to help you support Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital in a way that is meaningful to you, by matching your passion with extraordinary healthcare, as well as important life-changing research, programs, and technology.
We are grateful for the trust and confidence you place in allowing our Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital family to take care of you and your family.
Interested in becoming a part of The Giving Society?
To learn more about The Giving Society, please call the ELIH Foundation Office at (631) 477-5164 or email Linda Sweeney, Vice President of Foundation/External Affairs at email@example.com.